Friday, August 31, 2007

Finally home

Well guys

I have spent just on 8 weeks travelling the world, broadening my horizons and having an absolute blast.

I'll continue the city by city blogs over the next few weeks - Vancouver really was a great way to finish the trip.

I got back this morning, and have just finished watching Die Hard 4.0 - Excellent movie (in keeping with the others) - That John McClean really is an unlucky guy, always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Anyhow - off to bed, and then tomorrow afternoon the final hockey game of the season - if we win we're through to the finals, so I better go (I suspect the team needs me (shouting at them if nothing else)).

Lorenzo - I picked up your shield today from the post office (along with my other package I sent from North Carolina).

HINT - If you are in the USA and picking up too much stuff to bring back in your luggage, go to the US Postal Service and get a "Flat Box". It costs a flat rate of US$37.00 from USA to Oz (the lady at the Oz Post office today did a check on cost to send same package (13lbs or just under 6kg) back to North Carolina - AUS$99.00). Reliable and much cheaper than the excess baggage cost with the airlines.

Cheerio to all for now - hope you sleep well, I know I will (16hrs travelling from LAX + 3.5hrs waiting and the flight from Vancouver - too damn long).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home