Saturday, August 18, 2007

What do you do in North Carolina???

HEY YAWL (I've been learning American)

Well - I have now well and truly recovered from Pennsic which was a Blast, and am living quite happily in North Carolina (near Greensboro).

I am staying with Micae & Sannouke, a lovely couple who I met at Pennsic (they are now part of Sir Gregory's household). She's a lovely Southern Belle and he's a large Cheroukee Indian - great mix.

Yesterday I went out and learnt to Waterski - it was great (but my neck hurts now from all the head-plants I did).

So it looks like tomorrow Micae's mum is going to lend me a Jeep (so that I am not housebound) for the next week or so. And now I'm wondering, where should I go??? Any suggestions happily accepted (no guarentee I'll follow them up though).

County USA is different and yet the same with country anywhere else.

More photos soon.

Cheers

Hanbal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home