Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pennsic has ended - and now I'm in North Carolina

Hi guys

Well - Pennsic was a hoot, but has finally come to an end.

The plans to stay in Pittsburgh fell through - so I am now in North Carolina (one of the couples in camp decided to take me home). I'll organise a change in my flights (or an additional one from here) in the next few days.

For those wanting more photos - I should be doing some catch up blogging in the next few days.

Lorenzo - I have your shield and will investigate options for sending it shortly.

Regarding King Jade's fighting - he's fast but I really didn't see much of his fighting - I was busy having fun killing the bad guys (they were red, we were blue), doing silly (but effective) 2 man aussie charges and generally having a ball.

When not on the field I was partying and helping out with public safety (it's not security, honest).

Miss you all (except work which I don't miss at all). See you all in September.

Cheers

Hanbal

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home