Sunday, July 22, 2007

Edinburgh today

Well - today was a change of plans. The SCA event became inaccessible as the guy who was going to give us a lift was involved in a car accident (he's okay, but car isn't).

So - I went & explored Edinburgh instead.

It was very cool. Again, I learned a number of things I didn't know. I then did the Real Mary Kings Close tour as well (a part of the city that was covered over & buried "as is" in the 1600's).

I'll write more later. But I will say this, if you get the chance to try a "New Europe walking tour", take it. They are really, REALLY good. Hence, I'll be doing a 3rd one when I get to London (if I get to London, which is possibly facing serious flooding in the next few days & so may not be accessible from where I'm staying (so it would be 2 days in Wales at that point)).

Cheerio

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Taste Scotland said...

So where would like us to send your toilet bag that you left here? Cheers
Duncan

22 July 2007 at 9:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home