Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rant about New Europe tours plus photos - Part 1

Hi guys

Well - I saw London today, taking another New Europe tour - they are REALLY REALLY GOOD and if you are in any of the cities they cover for holidays, definately take their tour to start with - it gives you a really good basic grounding in the major things and then you can follow up those that you want further.

Fiona met me today & joined in the tour - I think the 7km of walking did her in.

Anyway, here is a picture from my tour of Berlin, can you find me in the picture (That's right, it time to once again play "Where's Hanbal???"
The girl in front (in the red shirt, big grin) is Melanie, who was our tour guide. Just Brilliant. I really hope she continues doing this for the long haul, because the more people who get to see her in action, the better.

I have some more photos on my camera and USB but will wait till I'm not in a internet cafe to update my pages some more.

I have now done the Berlin, Edinburgh & London tours. All were really good and fun, just what I needed.

Anyhow, catch you all later (next post possibly from France (Normandy), Holland (Arnhem) or Germany (Koblenz)). Not really sure.

I should be checking my emails once more before I leave tomorrow morning however.

Regards

Hanbal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home