Monday, March 12, 2007

Shelving, Gaming & Europe continues

Hello again.

1. Shelving.
Firstly I'm feeling rather proud of myself at the moment - my grand outdoor shelving is coming together quite nicely. Just need to cut & fit the last 3 shelves (Shelving is 2.4m (long) x .9m (deep) x 2.2m (high)). 4 shelves + space underneath. I'll probably take some pictures when finished & place them on here.

2. Gaming
Had people around over the last 2 days (we had a long weekend here in Melbourne) and played a number of board games. Major game we played was Age of Renaissance, 5 players. We started at 8:30pm (after 30 mins intro & explanation to the 3 guys who hadn't played before) and finished at 3:15am - Taffy had to leave so we ended & was beaten by 12 points (in a game where there was over 500 points difference between 1st & 4th & 5th was eliminated from the game). Very cool - anyone interested in coming around for a game of this or anything else, drop me a line as I have a large collection of board games of different complexity & durations.

3. Europe
Well, the Europe travels are firming up nicely. I now have definate accommodation offers for a couple of places in Italy, Germany & the UK. I'll be reviewing the options & compiling an itinerary in the next few days and after checking it works with all the lovely hospitable people who have offered crashspace I'll then put it to the Travel Agency & see what they say.
Post-Pennsic is still a little open, but I may end up playing flexible & take what comes.

Keep the comments coming - I do appreciate them.

Regards

Hanbal

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home