Thursday, November 09, 2006

Crazy days

First - Work
Well - we're all going completely nuts. New, massive contracts, huge influx of clients without the staff to handle things properly.

Boss got back from 5 weeks of holiday 2 weeks ago - and so far hasn't made it to the office more than once every 2 days. Not how to run a business.

I was given information on a job close to home & am now waiting with fingers crossed - assuming the job has the same number of hours each week, I will still be gaining 2.5hrs a day (12.5hrs a week) to do what I want. Here's hoping.

Now - SCA
So, Alfar will be king again. Cool, I can live with that, however we really need some new blood on the Throne.

Yay for Blayney - very happy to hear that he is being knighted (finally). That's guaranteed to be a crowded court at Festival (Hmmm, maybe I should hire out some cushions...)

William Marshals coming up - and we'll be going again (not really enthusiastic about the tourney, but, I should go so I will (if nothing else I have a household that will be looking to me). The tournament is always great though (most memorable moment being when I removed Master Daffyd's helm from his head with a thrust from my knee's - I have never heard "hold" repeated more often or more loudly before or after that day - pretty cool that it only scratched his nose on the way off - the chinstrap had died completely).

That'll do for now - back to Rome Total War now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home