Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hockey, Kitten & Life

Hey all

Well, today marked the start of the 2008 hockey season.

I'm playing in the Metro 3 team again (still with Melton) and today we lost 7-5.
I did however score 3 of the goals. We have a very new team - with a real variety of skill levels - given a few weeks we should start to really operate well together (heres hoping).

Anyhow - it was good to be out on the hockey field again.

Our new kitten "Kitiara" (photo will be along soon) continues to grow & experience the world around her. I must say it is quite rewarding getting to see her deal with issues as she finds them.

She shows promise of again being a large "Hoad" cat (we always have big cats in our family).

Tika (the other cat) is getting used to / learning to put up with her.

I am looking forward to next Friday (ANZAC day games day & BBQ / Housewarming at Dad & Jill's and then on the Saturday I get to run my D&D home campaign through the Maze of the Eye.
Several of the party tried to deal with it on their own a few weeks ago (as a mini-adventure) - after (in their own words reporting back to the others) encountering an insect (with size issues), a number of squads of Kobolds & some possible round shapes with stalks - they decided it would be better to have the whole team for this one.
It should be lots of fun (I got creative).

Anyhow - I am getting itchy to travel again (yes, already), and miss all the friends I made overseas - hopefully something will come along soon & allow us to travel overseas again.

Hope you are all well.

Hanbal/Simon/Samurai

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home