Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Xmas & Seasons Greetings to all

Hello & Happy Xmas

Apologies again - taking time to sit & blog just hasn't been easy recently. Anyhow, things are looking up with possible change in my life soon.

I recently auditioned for the Rich List & if I'm lucky will be on in late January (don't know when it would go to air - I'll let you know).

Most especially I would like to send out warm wishes to all my new friends overseas, who all hosted me during my (brief) world tour.


Rebecca,


& Matt in Naples.


Victor & Cat in Milan.


Anna & partner in Nuremberg.

The girls (Sunny & partner) in Berlin - I still have no photos of you guys.


Duncan & Sarah in Edinburgh


Axle & Eyda in Koblenz


Saunouke (s?),


Micah,


& son in North Carolina.


And last but not least Kuno & Irma in Vancouver

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, and its good to see you on Facebook.

HAHAHA My mom would be proud of:
a) the fencing bruises you can clearly see on my arm.
b) the Canadian sleeveless shirt
c) The immense wine selection, since I am in Italy.

HAHAHA

That is an excellent shot of Matt, which reminds me, did you get my copies of the shots I took that day?

Happy 08
Matt and Rebecca
paroled out of Naples in March 09, plenty of time to come back and see Sicily.

2 January 2008 at 9:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home