Monday, July 02, 2007

Shelving pictures / camera test

Well

5 Days (and a few hours) from now, I'll be at the airport, boarding the first of several flights taking me overseas - finalised my packing today - and about to write up the final itinerary for everyone.

I recently finished the shelving that I'd been making, and tested the new camera with the following photos;
And the, just cause I can and because I wanted to play with flipping pictures around, here is another one, from the end on.

I'm quite proud of this handiwork - the shelves measure 870mm x 2300mm. And it is pretty damn close to flat. Apart from the cross supports at the ends, there are 2 nested cross-supports at even (approx. 750mm spacing).

I would like to thank both Rudolf & my dad for their valuble advice (Rudolf in the planning & Dad during construction).

Eventually (if I decide it is workable) it will have a secured area at the near end (pictured) where I can store powered or slightly valuble items.

Cheers

Hanbal

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home